SITE_URL should (probably) always refer to HTTPS
|Priority name:||2 mittel|
|Target version:||Version 3.1.5|
OKAPI's setting named "SITE_URL" should contain the preferred scheme/protocol in which you want developers to access your site.
However, I think that currently your value of SITE_URL is determined dynamically, based on the protocol used during the request. This seems wrong. Shouldn't you just set "SITE_URL" to "https://www.opencaching.de/"?
#3 Updated by following almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from erledigt to offen
- Assignee changed from teiling88 to following
- Target version changed from Version 3.1.4 to Version 3.1.5
- % Done changed from 100 to 0
- Kategorien set to okapi
http://www.opencaching.de/okapi is back, so are the different SITE_URLs.
#4 Updated by following over 1 year ago
- Status changed from offen to in Arbeit
- Assignee changed from following to teiling88